CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Overdue Update


Hmmm...where to begin...

I'm trying to think of what to write. My second ultrasound is scheduled for September 4, so hopefully I'll have some good news (and more pics) after that. Other than that, the pregnancy is going as expected--sleepless nights, sore muscles, and everything else that comes with the territory.

Josh has gone through a roller-coaster of emotions pertaining to being the director of Saranac Youth Center. However, as of last night he is very excited and ready to dive in head-first. He talked with a local pastor and the walked downtown and saw a couple storefronts available to rent. Hopefully we can rent one of those rather than building a new building, especially since the blueprints for the building are kind of MIA and still don't have a architectural seal of approval (after almost a year of SYC being buildingless).

Estelle is getting very big and continues to be as cute as could be. The picture included here is from a Fourth of July family get-together.

I forgot--we went on our Canada missions trip with a group from our church for the second time the first week of August; but I'll write about that next time.

'Til then,

The Rockhold Clan

0 comments: